Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Common sent's

Common Nobody's Smiling 

This is my first time actually listening to a full Common CD so please be accepting of my judgment. 

No Fear is a story about a drug dealer with a nice wardrobe and lots of jewelry but does it for child. 

Speak My Piece samples Biggie Smalls in the hook with some ambient noises. 

Hustle Harder is a song about a girl that makes more money than most men on her own. Also Nikki Minaj makes a guest appearance on his song. 

Nobody's Smiling is a song about Common's home town Chicago and how the hardships it's citizens must go through. 

7 deadly sins is a song about the seven deadly sins but relating it to the streets. Also my pick of the litter. 

From what I gathered this might be for true fans only. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment